ParaMark™ Class I Fiber Laser
The ParaMark™ Class I is a freestanding, fully enclosed laser marking system designed for volume production. The laser features a programmable Z-axis with a vertical travel scan head to accommodate various part sizes.
This all-in-one system comes with an embedded industrial computer, preloaded with 250+ settings for various materials. The laser speed, frequency and power can also be adjusted to create custom mark types.
The Paramark™ Class I is completely plug-and-play, powered by a standard wall plug, and is easy to move. With on-site training included, you'll be up and running in no time.
- 5, 10, 20, 30, 50, 100 and 200 Watt Fiber Laser (200 watt laser optional chiller)
- Variable power, allowing for both light and heavy duty deep marking
- 115 VAC, 60 Hertz electrical power, Single Phase
- 20 to 200 KHz
- 10 Kw peak power
- 1064-nm wavelength
- Typical pump diode reliability approaching 100,000 hours MTBF
- Scan head - Precision, high-speed galvos with exclusive rotor technology for superior performance and long life operation
- System includes a built-in opto-isolator which will protect the laser from laser reflection
- Diode Controller - Air-cooled Diode-pumped fiber laser source
- Fiber coupled to up-collimator/assembly (easily removable from scanhead for service)
- USB port Controller system integrated
- Motorized / Programmable Z axis
- Lens Options 100mm (2” X 2” field) 160mm (4” X 4” field) 254mm (7” X 7” field) and 420mm (12” X 12” field) maximum mark field available
- F-Theta Focusing Lens - The system will maintain a tight, effective focus laser long term
- Mounted Focusing Diode providing fast/accurate focus
- 39"W X 28"D System Floor Space, 18" SQ Work Surface with 25 tapped 1/4" bolt hole pattern for easy fixture mounting
- System Height 75.5"
- Door Open Height 100.75"
- Air powered door (actuate by push button, or programmable/auto)
- Flat Panel Display, keyboard and mouse
- Embedded industrial computer with Intel Core i3-8100T 8GB DDR 4 SODIMM RAM 500GB SATA hard drive with 8 USB high speed ports. Optional Intel i7-4770TE CPU with 16GB DDR 4 SODIMM RAM and a 500GB hard drive with 8 high speed USB ports (no external laptop or computer required.)
- Windows operating system and laser marking software that provides fully featured marking capabilities including True Type and Post Script fonts, basic laser marking fonts, text in any designated path (arced circular, diagonal, etc.) raster and vector graphics, barcode, data
- Matrix and alpha numerical serialization
- Preview feature for mark location set-up